What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Private Reserve Spearmint and Lake Placid Blue with a pen order from His Nibs.

I also wanted to try Chesterfield inks, so I ordered Tourmaline, Cobalt, and Ruby.

As you can see, I'm wanting to beef up my blues and greens with some strong clear colors, and most my reds lean to the brownish end of the spectrum, so I'm looking for a couple of redder reds. Hoping the Ruby is right there front and center.

Next up, maybe a big Diamine order from UK - they have some luscious colors for sure. I can't help it. I'm a color junkie.

I am waiting on a bottle of Noodler's Dark Matter, and a bottle of Year of the Golden Pig with highlighter pen.

Two bottles Noodler's Black

One bottle Noodler's Navajo Turquoise

One bottle Noodler's Red

One bottle Noodler's Midnight Blue &

One bottle Private Reserve Arabian Rose

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

Following HenryLouis's post on Diamine's Prussian Blue,I've now run out of it and have ordered it direct from Diamine.

N.

Diamine Chocolate bottled ink and Diamine cartridges in Pumpkin, Chocolate and Majestic Blue from Swisher.

This seems to be a rather popular thread in the writing instruments forum, so why not in the inky thoughts forum?!

So what are you waiting for?

I have 3 bottles of Diamine on the way: Steel Blue, Jet Black, and Poppy Red. Diamine said they were including a special gift with my order. I understand this means an assortment of ink cartridges. :)

Diamine Damson just arrived! Gorgeous. :wub:

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini

My 3 V-Mail inks arrived today along with Dark Matter. I have loaded the Burma Road Brown in my Sailor 1911 w/Music Nib and it's very impressive, the flow is great, it's rich and it dries as a unique unable to call it color, it seems to have brown and green in there, perhaps it's similar to El' Lawrence, not sure though. The finish is very distinctive looking. I'll use the Maroon, Violet and Dark Matter over the weekend.

Noodler's Eel Black

Noodler's Eel Blue

Waterman Black

Waterman Blue-Black

Waterman Florida Blue

And some pens to put them in.

I'm currently expecting bottles of Diamine Majestic Blue, Private Reserve Naples Blue and Private Reserve Electric DC Blue.

In addition to that, I recently bought Noodler's Navajo Turquoise, Noodler's Ottoman Azure, Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue, Pilot Iroshizuku Asa-gao and Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuyu-kusa.

Yes, I'm an ink addict! :headsmack:

Edited by Hylian

I'm waiting for two - Noodler's Bulletproof Black and Noodler's Widow Maker (as part of a big isellpens order). Can't wait!

I just ordered Noodler's Red-Black, PR's Ebony Purple and Sailors Blue.

Only the tame birds have a longing.

The wild ones fly.

- Elmer Diktonius, Finnish poet (translation by sarai)

I have 3 bottles of Diamine on the way: Steel Blue, Jet Black, and Poppy Red. Diamine said they were including a special gift with my order. I understand this means an assortment of ink cartridges. :)

Oh joy! They finally arrived! This is going to keep me quite busy for the rest of the day. I've also gotten the assortment of ink cartridges as I expected. There are a few colors in there that I had been dying to try. This is going to be fun!

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

I'm waiting for two:

Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-ryoku Deep Forest Green from JetPens

Noodler's North African Violet from Swisher Pens

Kristi

My photos on Flickr

Ask me about my purple pen addiction.

More Private Reserve American blue! Yay!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/Henrylouis16/Aurora%20Talentum/IMG_3779.jpg

Just ordered a 4-ink sampler from Pear Tree Pens:

Noodler's Green Marine

Diamine Grey

Noodler's Navy

Noodler's Lexington Gray

I ordered 2 grays to compare to my PR Gray Flannel, which I always keep filled in my gray Pelikan 100N (for nearly a year now--time to test some other gray inks!). Have wanted Green Marine for a long time, and I took a chance on Noodler's Navy (like the color in photos).

Guns, Gams, and Gumshoes: http://writingpis.wordpress.com/

Colleen Collins Books http://colleencollinsbooks.com/