What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

60ml Bottles of KWZ IG Mandarin and IG Turquoise , and 4ml sample of KWZ Honey.

FP Ink Orphanage-Is an ink not working with your pens, not the color you're looking for, is never to see the light of day again?!! If this is you, and the ink is in fine condition otherwise, don't dump it down the sink, or throw it into the trash, send it to me (payment can be negotiated), and I will provide it a nice safe home with love, and a decent meal of paper! Please PM me!<span style='color: #000080'>For Sale:</span> TBA

70ml of Pilot Blue Black. Ordered a week or so ago, didn't realize jetpens carried it, so ordered from an importer on Amazon. Should arrive before Thanksgiving. lol.

KWZ Honey (on back order)

KWZ Gold Green

Herbin poussiere de Lune

Noodler's Cayenne

Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses

Montblanc William Shakespeare Velvet Red

Pens: Conid Kingsize ebonite (x2)
Inks: 
  KWZ Dark Brown / KWZ IG Orange / Diamine Chocolate / Diamine Burnt Sienna / Diamine Ochre / Monteverde Scotch Brown

Received my Diamine Yellow and now have Majestic Purple on the way.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Enchanted Ocean

Where is that from?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Now waiting on some inks which I have seen cited as standards of one form or another: Waterman Mysterious Blue, Lamy Turquoise, and Graf von Faber Castell Hazelnut. Also included are Montblanc Irish Green, Montblanc Shakespeare Velvet Red and, related to ink, a bottle of Amodex!

I will wind up with most of the Waterman and GvFC inks other than blacks. Both brands work very well and have some very nice colours, especially the darker GvFCs. Lamy standard range inks seem usually panned, specifically excepting the Turquoise described as a standard for others.

Edited by praxim

X