GBA Pen Company

Gnashville

I too placed an order after seeing the half-price Visconti sale.

I'm waiting for delivery at the moment.

Just a belated follow-up. I received my order prompty and without issue -- a positive experience.

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gbapen

• Achim

• dandelion

• eric47

Good experience so far. Just spoke them to check stock on a Delta that I want to order on pay day next week. They only have a couple left and without hesitation offered to save one for me. The person I spoke to on the phone could not have been more helpful.

I've had an excellent experience wit them as well. I ordered an Aurora Ipsilon set and then went to bed. Checked my e-mail the next morning to find (horrors) I had placed two identical orders. I e-mailed them without knowing what the response would be as I had never heard of them before - they promptly replied that I now had just one order. That order arrived safe and sound in about one week - great service at a great price.

Don't like them. Ordered twice. Twice they told me the didn't have the pen anymore. The pen i tried to order four days ago is still for order on their site although it's out of stock. A webshop that's not up to date is useless.

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunatley the stock was not in order, as most people that have over 3000 stock items know sometimes items slip through the net. The shop is update every evening but not all stock systems are 100% accurate all the time.

I have been looking into this issue and trying very hard to stop this from happening.

Very sorry it caused you a problem. We will try harder next time.

It's nice to have a vendor posting here and paying attention to customer feedback. :thumbup:

I've only made one purchase from GBA, but it was a good one: A bargain price

and lightning fast shipping. FWIW, I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again.

I've now bought three pens during their wonderful sale (they sell some Delta, Aurora and Visconti with very large discounts). One of the pens had problems with the nib. I returned it for a nib exchange and just got it back. The total turnaround time was eight days - including the shipping time to UK from Sweden and back. I shipped it Sunday afternoon last week and got it back today. Marvellous.

The new nib writes excellent - I asked them to try it before sending it back and they had done that and also enclosed the writing tests.

The are not only fast - also very helpful and kind - so I will definitely buy more pens from them!

Edited by dandelion

*****the dandelion blog is right here*****

*****the dandelion flickr is right here*****

• 2 years later...

For all you interested and enthusiastic pen collectors we are offering some great deals for a summer clearance and also offering an extra 10% discount.

Just enter GBASummer11 into the Shopping Cart page to receive an extra 10% discount on all items in your cart.

We are offering Lalex Forme range for just £25.95 a massive saving from a RRP £99.95. We only have pens in a medium grade nib for these discounted items

Thanks

GBA Pen Company

Style in Fine writing instruments

+1 to the list of satisfied customers. I was a little worried about shipping from the UK to the US, but even with the exchange rate and cost of shipping, I still got an awesome price and everything got here much faster than I expected.

• 4 months later...

I ordered an Aurora from GBA almost a week back. Sent 2 emails to ask about some questions I had. Never got any replies. Called their office - no replies either. It better be a long Christmas vacation.

They did come back to me today. Just an extended christmas break as I had suspected.

I ordered an Aurora from GBA almost a week back. Sent 2 emails to ask about some questions I had. Never got any replies. Called their office - no replies either. It better be a long Christmas vacation.