Hakase 29018

rhk

It would be fun to see what the machine translation comes up with for some of that, now that you've got a transcription!

:P

Ask and ye shall receive!

Took me awhile, had to select just a few lines at a time.

This is the best the computer software translator could do.

_______

Machine Translation >>>>>>vvvvvvv>>>>>>>

[supea] system - pilot singles pair (IRF-12) use Inhalation system - pilot converter 70 pilot converter 50 1. As in the figure please insert to the neck axial advanced part vertically in the ink 2. * When in this state the knob 5 - 6 times is pushed in strengthening, the ink tank becomes all the way. (Converter 70) * turning the knob clockwise in this state, please suck the ink. (Converter 50) 3. The nib and unintentionally the [a] it is in the neck axis as for the ink the tissue or the cloth etc the use which is wiped off well. << Manner of care of fountain pen >> The fountain pen everyday using even a little is ideal. Not to use when the cup is closed because the [te], the moisture of the ink evaporates little by little, writing out does not become husky and/or cannot write. Depending upon condition please care as follows. 1. The ink becoming husky, please attach the nib where letter is cut off to the water, wipe with the rear tissue paper. 2. The converter which cannot be written almost is attached, the ink the water (the tap water 乃 the cool water) is repeated with main point of inhalation, and please suck dehydrating. Or as in Figure 2, the nib, please attach the neck axis to the water of the glass

Satisfaction of the customer is the life of HAKASE. The handmade order fountain pen, adjusting to the individual writing [gu] [se] of the customer, to polish the nib, former times including one one intention with [rokuro], it finished in the shape which you like. When 10,001 defective point, and there is a thing which becomes matter of concern with a little, please request with anytime. This [be] [tsu] Konan sea the natural [be] [tsu] shell which is taken from the tie my (the sea turtle) shell which walks the unique color handle is beautiful, as for touch is a tenderness which will be been moist. Also [kokoboroutsudosausuamerikanroseutsudo] is called, stripes of black blend densely from light yellow to red and embezzles change color to charming dense color.

As for angle of the water buffalo which lives in the water buffalo make tropical region, the touch which has the [nu] cloudiness which will be been moist is feature. As the tortoise shell, the ivory, the wooden item so been, receiving the influence of temperature, there is a character which expands and contracts. It is the generally known creature. When in order to cover this kind of fault, you use for writing tool we reinforce the part cup of the screw adjusting and the can part of the body, with the ebonite.

The Dutch water buffalo

The Dutch water buffalo is dense in translucent [ame] color the building stripe of brown, Or black it is in ivory color

_ [te] stripe beautiful, that pattern two with be personality express do.

The black water buffalo black water buffalo dyeing in cloth, finishes workmanship things such as the other accessory and the like deep-black, but at this corporation while it is cloth utilizing the eddy condition stripe to Kuroti, it finishes.

To be difficult to slide with the material of the hard rubber type which is made including the sulphur, it is the feature which is easy to the hand in the raw rubber. The everyday way sluggish gloss comes out with the fat of the hand which is used. When method of using is little conversely, gloss vanishes, dark gray does but it is fault.

The gloss which is made black ebonite black 々 is maintained, even everyday you use, cross care for the glasses increase.

Marble pattern of lead marble red brown comes beautifully and is popularity. The ebonite of marble pattern of bloomer bull blue green color is rare. Celluloid NJG new jade green JG jade green LB [rapisurazuriburu] RR ripple lead-lead As for raw materials flower core of raw cotton (cotton linters). Coloration being vivid, it can enjoy the color handle which has material feeling.

“I view my fountain pens & inks as an artist might view their brushes and paints.

They flow across paper as a brush to canvas, transforming my thoughts into words and my words into art.

There is nothing else like it; the art of writing and the painting of words!”

~Inka~ [scott]; 5 October, 2009

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rhk

• Inka

• troglokev

• Frits B

オランダ水牛

オランダ水牛は半透明のアメ色に濃茶のたて縞が、またはアイボリー色に黒のたて縞が美しく、その紋様は二つとない個性を表現します。

Dutch waterbuffalo has translucent rain-colour to deep tea coloured mottled shading or otherwise ivory coloured to black shading, that kind of pattern expresses two beautiful characters.

Now this is interesting: a Dutch water buffalo. Water aplenty, but the only buffalo we have in the wild is the European bison (wisent, Bos bonasus) in the Flevoland nature park. I don't doubt your text, the more so as Inka's machine translation also mentions the Dutch water buffalo, but it really gets you thinking ....

QUOTE (Frits B @ May 18 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...the Dutch water buffalo... it really gets you thinking...

I did a Web Search for Dutch water buffalo and found this:

"In the cool green Dutch scenery one can find several water buffalo cattle farms. Since last century the Water buffalo population has grown and is still expanding in a natural way. The Water buffalo feels comfortable in these low-land surroundings, partly because the food is excellent, and partly because the temperature is agreeable to the water buffalo. It is not common knowledge that the Water buffalo doesn’t sweat and that the cooling-off have to be achieved by a bath in cool rivers, swamps, mud or by watering; the mild Dutch climate rarely gets very hot or too cold which is highly appreciated by the Water buffalo cattle. Buffel O’Landa Water buffalo graze freely on pastures or the can live together in large shelter stables were the can move around... or both.".

I found others, short on time so only posting this one for now.

It is interesting, hope this helps!

:thumbup:

Edited by Inka

“I view my fountain pens & inks as an artist might view their brushes and paints.

They flow across paper as a brush to canvas, transforming my thoughts into words and my words into art.

There is nothing else like it; the art of writing and the painting of words!”

~Inka~ [scott]; 5 October, 2009

QUOTE (Frits B @ May 19 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now this is interesting: a Dutch water buffalo. Water aplenty, but the only buffalo we have in the wild is the European bison (wisent, Bos bonasus) in the Flevoland nature park. I don't doubt your text, the more so as Inka's machine translation also mentions the Dutch water buffalo, but it really gets you thinking ....

It's kind of weird, but オランダ = Dutch, and 水牛 = water buffalo.

I expect it dates from the time of the Dutch East India Company, when Holland was running Batavia (now Indonesia). There are lots of water buffalo in Indonesia, and they would have been the group trading with Japan in those days.

QUOTE (Frits B @ May 19 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's kind of weird, but オランダ = Dutch, and 水牛 = water buffalo.

I expect it dates from the time of the Dutch East India Company, when Holland was running Batavia (now Indonesia). There are lots of water buffalo in Indonesia, and they would have been the group trading with Japan in those days.

My thoughts too. There may even be more water buffalo now in Northern Australia where they thrive in the wild, just like the camels - the one-hump model. But it's funny to see history come back to you.

Very beautiful. Though that clip seems weird to me. In my opinion it would be better without it. Oh well ;)

I take it the other Hakase you have is made of Cocobolo?

Wish you lots of happy writing with both!

Very beautiful. Though that clip seems weird to me. In my opinion it would be better without it. Oh well ;)

I take it the other Hakase you have is made of Cocobolo?

Wish you lots of happy writing with both!

Indeed, the other one is #2009, made from cocobola wood. Ruud

QUOTE (Frits B @ May 18 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...the Dutch water buffalo... it really gets you thinking...

I did a Web Search for Dutch water buffalo and found this:

"In the cool green Dutch scenery one can find several water buffalo cattle farms. Since last century the Water buffalo population has grown and is still expanding in a natural way. The Water buffalo feels comfortable in these low-land surroundings, partly because the food is excellent, and partly because the temperature is agreeable to the water buffalo. It is not common knowledge that the Water buffalo doesn’t sweat and that the cooling-off have to be achieved by a bath in cool rivers, swamps, mud or by watering; the mild Dutch climate rarely gets very hot or too cold which is highly appreciated by the Water buffalo cattle. Buffel O’Landa Water buffalo graze freely on pastures or the can live together in large shelter stables were the can move around... or both.".

I found others, short on time so only posting this one for now.

It is interesting, hope this helps!

:thumbup:

True, there are some farms that have them, just like the farms in Italy where they use the milk to make mozzarella cheese. But that doesn't make these water buffaloes specifically Dutch. Their origin is in South-East Asia and there is a very large wild population in North Australia, introduced like rabbits once were - and rats, foxes, red deer, pigs etc.

Here are pictures of the nib and the feed. The dirty spots on the nib are ink. Ruud

Thanks Ruud!

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.