New Lamy All-Star Ocean Blue w/ 1.1 italic nib

BoxerDad

Nice, writes a hell of a lot nicer than my old Lamy 2000 Ef that I sold recently.

I'm glad I went with the 1.1 mm italic nib. Short and sweet , a really nice pen!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lisapt

• FrankB

• Stephen-I-am

• BoxerDad

I have Duofolds and Stipula Etrurias with italic nibs that write excellently. I have a screaming yellow Lamy Safari with a 1.1mm italic nib that writes nearly as well as the more expensive pens. I also drag it around the countryside with me in my back pack, while the more expensive pens stay home. I can only agree with you that it is a good, cost effective way to have a great writing italic nib. I am glad you like yours.

I'm glad I went with the 1.1 mm italic nib. Short and sweet , a really nice pen!

May I ask where you bought it? I was thinking of trying an italic nib and, since I managed to wind up with 135 black Lamy cartridges, I could use another Lamy.

Thanks,

Lisa PT

You could just buy the italic nib itself from pendemonium. I think they go for about $10 and slide on and off the feed pretty easily.

Stephen

Current Favorite Inks

Noodlers La Reine Mauve Noodlers Walnut

• 7 months later...
Thanks so much everyone. I still have so much to learn and so many pens to buy...

Lisa PT

Keep working at it and you have them all. I like Swisher Pens and Pen City. Swisher has the italic nibs on selected pens. :rolleyes: