Aurora Archivi Storici

novelli

I'm glad to announce a wonderful idea by Aurora:

"Original and authentic items manufactured during 50s, with lines and trims reflecting the taste and atmosphere of those legendary years. A unique emotion for real collectors, who will have the honour of holding a piece of Italy's history in their hands. An unequalled series, much more than a limited edition because truly unrepeatable, guaranteed by the certificate of authenticity that accompanies each item."

They come only with M nib and I point your attention to the only piston filler edition, the code 022 below showed.

Please visit my web site www.novelli.it for more information.

Best Regards,

Marco

Novelli Pens

www.novelli.it

post-1132-1196424822_thumb.jpg

visit us at Novelli.it

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novelli

• Dib

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad to announce a wonderful idea by Aurora:

"Original and authentic items manufactured during 50s, with lines and trims reflecting the taste and atmosphere of those legendary years. A unique emotion for real collectors, who will have the honour of holding a piece of Italy's history in their hands. An unequalled series, much more than a limited edition because truly unrepeatable, guaranteed by the certificate of authenticity that accompanies each item."

They come only with M nib and I point your attention to the only piston filler edition, the code 022 below showed.

Please visit my web site www.novelli.it for more information.

Best Regards,

Marco

Novelli Pens

www.novelli.it

Hello Marco,

are there any catalogues from Aurora about this Archivi Storici Series you can share with us ? perhaps a .pdf ?

Best regards from Germany

Dirk

I search for all pens and informations made in Pforzheim, e.g. Sarastro, Fend