Confirmed! Pilot Kakuno And Con-70

Inkling13

I have not seen confirmation of this, but newer Kakunos can fit a CON-70 converters. I had heard that they can, and they cant. It seems both are true. I had bought a Kakuno when they were first announced, and that model doesnt fit. However, I bought not just a month ago, and the CON-70. AFAIK, its the cheapest Pilot pen to take this converter.post-108658-0-32999000-1514669413_thumb.jpegpost-108658-0-16122000-1514669429_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• senzen

• Inkling13

• pararis

• RockingLR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good info! I gave away a Kakuno, filled it with Orange Indien so it would be ready to write, the nib was unbelievably smooth, the one thing I didn't like was the feeling when screwing in the barrel, it felt really, really cheap... But that new clear one is appealing. it's a shame Pilot's entry level medium nibs are too thin for my taste.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

According to Japanese reviewers the newly machined barrel of the Kakuno fits the Con-70. Initially, only the white barrel and the transparent barrel fit it. The trick now is to buy the new stock of the gray barrels, not the old one.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Yeah, I have a Kakuno purchased a month ago in the exact same color as the OP (grey barrel / red cap) and it does fit a CON-70 too. Lots of fun.