Montblanc 2017 Sep New Released Diamond Pen

luoo1984

Hi I just get some pictures about the 2017 Sep just released Montblanc diamond pen, as the previously one "Kepler" this one also just sold out immediately after the announce event... We can just image 550,000 dollar price is not expensive for ture collector.

post-136687-0-26476500-1505279766_thumb.jpg

post-136687-0-11300400-1505279804_thumb.jpg

post-136687-0-42918100-1505279840_thumb.jpg

post-136687-0-49475000-1505279859_thumb.jpg

post-136687-0-87976000-1505279874_thumb.jpg

post-136687-0-38549100-1505279890_thumb.jpg

Edited by luoo1984

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• Pravda

• meiers

$1 million plus... man, that's a monthly car payment for me. ;)

Edited by zaddick

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

These are the Hannibal LE 1,5,10,86 iterations. The first 2 are the least expensive, then it starts from $1m+ going from there.

There will be two 1/1 Editions (last two pics).

And I was told that the cap is even larger in Diameter than the cap of the 1914 Heritage...

Thanks for sharing the pictures; "it's too rich for MY blood," BUT let me know when it's discontinued & maybe I'll reconsider it, then............

These are the Hannibal LE 1,5,10,86 iterations. The first 2 are the least expensive, then it starts from $1m+ going from there.

Yeah but you can flip it when the prices go up!

Perfect daily writer. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures; "it's too rich for MY blood," BUT let me know when it's discontinued & maybe I'll reconsider it, then............

~ All of you are too funny...making me sputter and laugh.

I have only one question for the experts:

Would one of these pens qualify for a free nib exchange?

Tom K.

I enjoy seeing the designs and uniquely different pens that Montblanc's creative teams make. I also appreciate each piece as functional art. These are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing

To me even without factoring in the price I find them hideous. Would my opinion hold up to seeing them in person I can't say for sure, but I have to guess so. Wretched excess of design. Then priced to filter the fools of gaudy through a fine sieve.

I have tended to find a variety of their LE similarly tasteless. HOWEVER, I recently did a Giggle Search for Mont Blanc LE's and found to my surprise a rather wide variety that I could live with & enjoy, so I'm not immune to their better efforts.

If Thine Eye Offend Thee...

Lear Jet...fountain pen. Lear Jet...fountain pen. If you factor in hourly cost to run, the pen starts to look reasonable (in a world I don't currently inhabit).

:lticaptd:

Man, those are ugly pens.... I think Cordovian may be spot on with the assessment.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."