• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pravda

• Tom Kellie

• da vinci

• farmdogfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you getting the BMW ink at BMW showrooms or MB shops?

The Montblanc boutiques do have it, actually.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

An MB Boheme Doue Black with Onyx and a Meisterstuck Solitaire Geometric Dimension Le Grande #105990.

j1020

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to pick up a brand new Albert Einstein LE 3000 fountain pen (M nib) in Jakarta airport AD for 50% discount!

W00t!

I managed to pick up a brand new Albert Einstein LE 3000 fountain pen (M nib) in Jakarta airport AD for 50% discount!

W00t!

Are they having sales at the airport? Any sales in MB boutique in Jakarta?

Just arrived at my local boutique!!! Just bought !!!

Rouge et Noir 2016 !!! (Ballpoint ) ;)

It's Fantastic !!!

Quite smallish and so perfectly pocketable ... !!!

Greetings from Italy to you all !!

;)

Back to the boutique today. I'll exchange my coral R et N medium FP for a fine as soon as they get one in. Also bought a coral BP and a pouch for my wife for her birthday.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Back to the boutique today. I'll exchange my coral R et N medium FP for a fine as soon as they get one in. Also bought a coral BP and a pouch for my wife for her birthday.

I may be doing just the opposite tomorrow. My F turned out to be more like a XF, so may just go for M. They've got no nibs so they offered to just exchange the pen.

On Tuesday, I bought the Rouge et Noir in black with a medium nib. Today, I bought the last coral Rouge et Noir at the Boston boutique. I really love the look of the series, and will be saving up for the ebonite version.

Just arrived at my local boutique!!! Just bought !!!

Rouge et Noir 2016 !!! (Ballpoint ) ;)

It's Fantastic !!!

Quite smallish and so perfectly pocketable ... !!!

I have ordered one of these and am just waiting for it to arrive. I think I will go with the black broad refill. The BP is more suitable for the work I do.

Enjoy your pen!

Edited by orfew

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

On Tuesday, I bought the Rouge et Noir in black with a medium nib. Today, I bought the last coral Rouge et Noir at the Boston boutique. I really love the look of the series, and will be saving up for the ebonite version.

I ordered the black one yesterday and already I'm scheming about how long to wait to order the coral one and which version to get. Are these really as limited as the stores suggest, more than the black? They're both listed as 'special editions'...

http://www.sampanel.com/photos/i-qHtKH3M/0/X2/i-qHtKH3M-X2.jpg

Didn't know there's such an ink for MB as I didn't see it in the local boutiques. So is it a blue or black ink?

Are you getting the BMW ink at BMW showrooms or MB shops?

Sorry, I think I have missed the above two questions. It is BMW logo blue, a very nice blue. It is available in MB boutiques.

Edited by Sampanel

I ordered the black one yesterday and already I'm scheming about how long to wait to order the coral one and which version to get. Are these really as limited as the stores suggest, more than the black? They're both listed as 'special editions'...

The sales lady in the store told me that it's very limited numbers in the coral. She said they only received three in coral, and two sold out very quickly and I got the display model. She told me the black, on the other hand, is being made in greater quantities.

I don't know if this really answers your question, as it basically is the same as what others are telling me. All I can say is that my local boutique has been selling them more than any of the others this week; people visiting love these pens more than the classic Meisterstück. And given that this was the last coral they had, I decided to jump on it.

Sorry, I think I have missed the above two questions. It is BMW logo blue, a very nice blue. It is available in MB boutiques.

Noted with thanks.

Lamy 2000 FP, PP, BP, MFP & RB. Mont Blanc Meisterstück 161 Le Grand Platinum BP & Heritage 1912 FP.

The sales lady in the store told me that it's very limited numbers in the coral. She said they only received three in coral, and two sold out very quickly and I got the display model. She told me the black, on the other hand, is being made in greater quantities.

I don't know if this really answers your question, as it basically is the same as what others are telling me. All I can say is that my local boutique has been selling them more than any of the others this week; people visiting love these pens more than the classic Meisterstück. And given that this was the last coral they had, I decided to jump on it.

Thanks, Miamiarchstudent. I will keep an eye on it! The lady at the Mb store said she thought it would be available for about a year, but I saw on Fph that they only received limited stock so maybe it is more limited in the numbers they produced.

this charles dickens WE:

25622626753_efe49afd2f_c.jpg

technically a trade rather than a purchase, in exchange for an agatha christie pencil with box and a sheaffer nostalgia in vermeil.

Check out my blog and my pens

I bought the only coral FP in the boutique here. They said only one here and one in KLCC boutique. They are not sure when will more coral arrive.

This last week I picked me one of these gorgeous babies:

post-14440-0-33290400-1460332042_thumb.jpg

And today while in for a nib exchange, the Mrs. grabbed this one:

post-14440-0-68491300-1460331992_thumb.jpg

post-14440-0-82222000-1460332011_thumb.jpg