Delta Dolcevita "federico" On Ebay

ChrisPaul

Thank you both, but I was wondering more whether the oblique steel Delta nibs were as easy to use as Pelikans, and do they give any line variation? (I know that isn't their purpose, but sometimes you get lucky ... :) )

To achieve the same result of my Plikan (M140, M200, M250) must take the with Federico Delta slightly more upright position, I'm left-handed do not know if this helps you, forgive my English

Un istante ripetuto nel tempo diventa Eterno!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• Precise

• Contax1961

• gwgtaylor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To achieve the same result of my Plikan (M140, M200, M250) must take the with Federico Delta slightly more upright position, I'm left-handed do not know if this helps you, forgive my English

Do you know if the oblique steel nibs (or the stubs for that matter) are tipped or not? I've been considering getting one. Thanks!

"Oh deer."

Hello sorry I'm late I have only measure M pens, but I have a friend who uses OB and did not probleme the structure is the same, very solid is a measure # 6 produced by bock, can I help you still help?

T

Do you know if the oblique steel nibs (or the stubs for that matter) are tipped or not? I've been considering getting one. Thanks!

They look like any other steel nib really - there is a 'ball' on the tip, but what that consists of I have no idea. All I can say is that I have two and they both write beautifully and I shall be buying more as soon as my wife isn't looking..... If you buy direct from Marte Modena they are an absolute steal of a pen for the price. For me there is no other new pen on the market that delivers a bigger bang for your buck.

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

Hi,

I am considering buying the following Federico, and would be grateful if someone who has one with an iridium nib would post a picture of the real thing.

DELTA-Dolcevita-Federico-Media-Black-GT-Iridium-NIB-Fine

Thanks

Marc

Just received a Federico with the Ocean RH finish and medium steel nib -- very nice. I notice that the cap is very snug on this as are the threads to screw the cap on. I suspect they will lessen up over time. One good thing, in contrast to my New Gallery pen, there is no cross threading at all. Great value for the money.

Hi,

I am considering buying the following Federico, and would be grateful if someone who has one with an iridium nib would post a picture of the real thing.

DELTA-Dolcevita-Federico-Media-Black-GT-Iridium-NIB-Fine

Thanks

Marc

See if this can help you I have put also a group on which I put a pen dela Jinhao X750 perfectly compatible for testing

post-117716-0-70303900-1475529824_thumb.jpg

Edited by Contax1961

• 3 months later...

I'm considering buying this pen either with a medium or broad nib. Is the nib size in line with the typical western nibs, or does it run smaller?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering buying this pen either with a medium or broad nib. Is the nib size in line with the typical western nibs, or does it run smaller?

Yes is It is a western section