Parker Jotter Colors List

blackfire74

Hi,

THIS THRED, IF COMPLETED, WILL SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH FUTURE COLOR IDENTIFICATION, I GUESS.

I started to collect color names and their serial numbers from 2006 and I found most of them so far but I know there are more. Below I put my list, so if you know better or more names or numbers please add them.

There is also another issue, color duplication during years and diffrent special editions like Vanilla and Whiteness or Jade and Pistachio. If you know other duplicated colors please post them too. I have many thoughts but no proof.

Standard:

White S0032930

Red S0705580

Blue S0705610

Navy Blue ?

Black S0705660

2006 Taste of Jotter:

Vanilla S0946000 (same number as Whiteness)

Marsmallow S0738648

Bluberry ?

Pistachio S0945920 (same number as Jade)

Chilli ?

Coffee ?

2007 UK Mania:

Lime Cordial ?

Misty Blue ?

Peacock Blue ?

Jelly Red ?

Tweed S0945964 (same number as brown)

2008 Color Addict:

Yellow Sprint S0857820

Disco Mix Orange ?

Juicy Fruit S0339551

Oasis ?

Miami Beach S0779490

2009 Ecotime:

Spicy Yellow S0857820

Henna Red S0857890

Green Sea ?

Sky Blue ?

Olive Land ?

2011 50's American

Whiteness S0946000 (same number as Vanilla)

Jade S0945920 (same number as Pistachio)

Brown S0945964 (same number as Tweed)

2014 60th Anniversary

Whiteness S0946000 (same number as Vanilla)

Coral 1904839

Pink 1904840

Grey Green 1904961

Other colors I found and I don't know collections they belong to, or maybe they are the same colors as above but named by someone in a different way:

Neon Orange ?

Lime Green S0746528

Pink Ribbon S0736845

Purple, Lilac S0738648

Plum S0746525

Turquoise ?

Neon Yellow ?

Grey ?

Maroon ?

Fuchsia Pink S0940230

Thank you for your cooperation ;)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mmg122

• blackfire74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently acquired the Parker Jotter 125th Anniversary Set in vintage blue, vintage green, vintage red and vintage yellow. Came out in 2013 and has Parker 125 Years (1888-2013) engraved on the cap. I don't see any serial numbers engraved on the pen.

ETA: It just occurred to me that you might be referring to the Parker Jotter Fountain Pen. If so, my apologies...I always think of ballpoints when I hear Parker Jotter.

post-36725-0-45933800-1439300120.jpg

post-36725-0-40819000-1439300133.jpg

post-36725-0-93428500-1439300151_thumb.jpg

Well, not exactlly... First of all this should be a list with full colour name with serial number. Second, this should be plastic barrel ones but if you put all required data this should be fina anyway as someone might need colour name or serial number for your kind of jotters. I guess it would be even better to put really full list not only plastics.

First of all you didn't mention plastic only.

Secondly I gave the official color names.

Thirdly, they have no serial number on these pens.

And lastly...your gratitude for my input (minimal as it may be) is underwhelming.

Aren't these called metallic red, metallic blue, etc? At least they are named like this at stores.

Maybe you're right... thanks for the input. It is 11.00 pm here and it is still 90 degrees outside and 78 inside so I might be anxious.

Do you have any other Jotters?

I've seen the colors referred to as vintage red, vintage blue, vintage green and vintage yellow: http://www.pencity.com.au/article/parker-125th-anniversary-jotter

Also as copper red, sapphire blue, emerald green and metallic gold: see photo

And lastly as metallic red, metallic blue, metallic green and metallic gold: http://www.goldspot.com/t/parker/jotter

I've been unable to find out what Parker officially calls the colors. I certainly think metallic red,etc is the most accurate description.

post-36725-0-17074800-1439423581_thumb.jpg

The only other Jotters I have are an orange plastic with a silver cap, a matte black plastic with a chiselled cap, a glossy black plastic with silver cap, a navy blue with silver cap/silver & gold clip and a red plastic with silver cap.

Good luck with your project. I suspect it might be difficult with all the diverse (non-official) color names

Sorry about firing off before...I've had a rough day too and find myself a bit short tempered. Should know better than to respond when I'm at the end of my rope. ;-)

I had more problems with colors as in my country sellers made up their own color names, so it is another kick in the chicklets!

I own Premium Steel Satin Chiseled CT, standard black, jade, turqoise (which may be Miami Blue 2008, according to dating marks), and yesterday I won an auction of Premium Black Satin for almost nothing! Additionally I own black plastic Vector BP and Parker IM Premium Gunmetal (also from auction, bought little cheaper than yesterday's Black Satin).

Of course I will be looking for rare colors and for cheap offers on raw colors. Today Classic Steel GT should arrive for my wife, a little gold finish will be nice for her. But unfortunately black satin will be here an monday, grrrrr! Oh, I forgot, tomorrow I will get a brown one, too! So I will buy whiteness to complete 2011 50's American collection. Next, I will collect standards in plastic (red, blue, navy blue and white) meanwhile looking for cheap Premium Steel Shiny so Premium and standards will be done too. Then probably 60th Anniversary, and all today's available on the market will be completed.

Edited by blackfire74

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. I love the Parker Jotter ballpoints. I think they're the best ballpoint pen on the market. Good luck with your Jotter hunting.