Mont Blanc Starwalker Extreme Fountain Pen ( Cartridge Converter )

Robbied58

Hi

I have a Mont Blanc Starwalker Extreme Fountain Pen, is there a Cartridge Converter which would fit this pen or is there any place I can get a Cartidge Converter made I use the Pen everyday for writing and the Cartridges are getting quite expensive.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbied58

• etzbseder

• MCN

• fravin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you search this forum for old threads you will find at least two others on this subject.

The answer is that there are non-MB ones that will fit. I bought mine on the market leading online auction site for only a few quit.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Hi Brandon

Which one have you bought, I tried the Faber Castell which was mentioned but it didn't fit, which one are you using.

I have a Starwalker Black Resin Model, and I'm using a Pellican converter. The Pellican converter fits nicelly.

The Graf von Faber Castell fits perfectly in mine, but note that this is different from the "normal" Faber Castell converter.

Do you use the Mont Blanc Star walker extreme, not all Models have the same internal Dimensions to accommodate the converter.