• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My regular EDC's these days.

TWSBI Mini with P. Brown extra fine stub - Diamine Asa Blue

TWSBI Eco, EF nib - PR Sherwood Green

These are just such no-drama pens I keep bringing them to work with me. The Eco, especially, works wonderfully now that I found a nice wet ink. Huge fill, smooth nibs, good balance, what more do I need?

On the dip pen side:

A new bunch of Blanzy-Poure Départementale Cementée N°2552 super flexy nibs just arrived. Figuring out this one. Very nice!

Esterbrook Jackson Stub No. 442. A great every-day kind of writer with some flex but also a subtle stub. Smooth for a dip pen. Just came across a bunch at very cheap. ($25 for about a hundred) This was one of Esterbrook's most popular nib that they made for over 60 years. There's a reason for its popularity, and why it's relative easily found.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Usin' a Wahl-Eversharp 1st generation Doric in Jet Black

which is filled with Waterman's Blue-Black ink.....And a

SWEET nib..............................................................................

and my chicken scratch remains the same..which can be seen

here....

Fred

Parker Vac Junior, Burgundy Shadow Wave (F?) with Waterman Mysterious Blue. Yes, it's the pen from the PCA auction at DCSS. No, you can't borrow it. :P [This is one of those times when I really wish there was an animated smiley .gif that blows raspberries....]

Noodler's Ebonite Konrad, Methuselah's Pine Cone Ripple) Noodler's flex nib), with Noodler's Kung Te Cheng.

Noodler's Charlie eyedropper (with whatever nib it comes with), with Noodler's Heart of Darkness.

Probably later tonight it will be the Parker Challenger, Green Marbled (F?) with (I think) Skrip Blue. It's one of the pens I got rehabbed at the show, and I'm sorry I didn't get before photos of it -- once Ron Zorn cleaned it up and replaced the sac it looks like a completely different pen.... :notworthy1:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

edited for typos -- the cat decided to "help" me....

Edited by inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

In my pen case:

Cross Solo F - Chesterfield Archival BB

Parker P45 F - Chesterfield Archival BB

Pilot Lucina F - diluted Noodlers Dark Matter

Bexley/Bowden F(XF) Simplicity - Diluted PR Black Cherry

Pelikan M150 F - Pelikan BB

At my desk:

Muji F - unknown black cartridge

"What? What's that? WHAT?!!! SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" - Ludwig van Beethoven.

EPENCO Merlin: with a Weidlich #2 nib, Quink Black

fpn_1439990380__image.jpg

TWSBI Eco in Black with PR Sherwood Green ink

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Parker Duofold Jr RHR Lucky Curve medium nib

which is filled with Pelikan 4001 Violet ink............

Fred

Nakaya Neo Standard filled with Noodlers Socrates

Montblanc 149 filled with Van Gogh Starry Night

Franklin-Christoph #20 filled with Black Eel

L 2000 and P51 vac

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς

Main: Montblanc Meisterstuck 90th Anniversary Classique, F, Kobe Kaigan Stone Grey

Contrast: Aurora Optima Blue Auroloide, F, Kobe Nunobiki Emerald

Highlight/editing: Pilot Metropolitan, M, Kobe Motomachi Rouge

http://puu.sh/jHRoz/5b4c96c206.jpg

Filled with Noodler's Apache Sunset

Those who hurt me were not only someone else,

but also those who pretended not to notice. It was my friend.

Loving my Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Ice with an M nib and Noodler's Cactus Fruit Eel!

post-124509-0-95213000-1440220509_thumb.jpg

Edited by SarahBethHunt

Pelikan M1000 BB

Pelikan 100 BB

Pelikan 400 B

Pelikan 140 EF

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Loving my Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Ice with an M nib and Noodler's Cactus Fruit Eel!

Dang, that looks great!!!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY