• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OngL

• Blade Runner

• sarahfar

• Darius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use the 3 pen Montblanc Sienna case. It can handle a 149 plus 2 other pens. I use it to carry whatever 3 instruments I take to work. Sometimes it involves a 147 an MB rollerball, and at least one other fp. Other times the case will carry a 146, my MB mechanical pencil, and another fp.

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

I own a two-slot and a three-slot Sienna MB pen case.

They are perfect. They provide adequate protection for my pens and age gracefully.

Pelikan makes very nice pen pouches, too. As does Faber-Castell.

I quite like the selection at Fountain Pen Hospital.

I use the single-pen tube 'Siena' case by Mb. But the original model and not the croc model. It is archaic, and I love it.

AAA

I have quite a few Mb pen pouches. I have 2 x 2 pen hard croc black leather cases, 1 x 1 pen hard croc black leather case, I Artisan black box that I have adjusted to hold 2 Meisterstucks by changing the insert, and 2 x 2 pen Siena cases, although 1 of those is an older model so I'm not sure if it is actually called a Siena. I also have a 2 x Boheme black case with red lining that I'm dying to use for the first time when I get my Boheme FP.

I own a two-slot and a three-slot Sienna MB pen case.

They are perfect. They provide adequate protection for my pens and age gracefully.

Exactly what i got. My 3-pen Siena is for my MB 149 in the middle + MB Legrand BP on the left and MB Legrand Highlighter on the right.

My 2-pen Siena is for MB Starwalker Rollerball + ST Dupont Olympio Large FP.

I have several x1, x2, x3 pouches/cases...

I found that I use the x3 MB Siena case the most.

Very reliably robust and offers great protection...and it looks great! Not too gaudy, not too boring.

Reasons why I reach for the x3 the most:

Everyday I HAVE to carry 3 pens with me everywhere I go...

1-Stub nib when I want to add some flavor

1-M nib for casual everyday writing

1-XF or F nib for detailed drawings/edits

I prefer the pencases with seperate slots more. The Diairy and Notes I use for the larger pens (149 + writers editions)

The historical 100 year pouch with 2 slots only fits for smaller pens like starwalker or Christie.

My preferred supplier (no affiliation just a very happy customer):

Appelboom

1 pen = 1 case, which I prefer as the most practical

post-73803-0-01687400-1368727211_thumb.jpg

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons." – General D. MacArthur

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – W. Churchill

• 3 weeks later...

I use the MB FLorence 2 pen and single pen case to fit my 149s, the only ones that actually fit em

I have three Siena cases: single, double and triple.

The pens I'm using dictate the case I use. Typically I use my Starwalker set at work (fountain pen, mechanical pencil and ballpoint), I therefore need the triple to house them.

If I'm going somewhere where I might only need a fountain pen I will use the single.

I rarely use the double as there is rarely a situation where I'd want to take two pens. If I were to use a double I'd carry two fountain pens.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

One of my Siena cases carries three 149s. There's a 146, and 2 149s in the other two. The Siena case fits comfortably in an inside jacket pocket, for safe transporting of pens, something I especially appreciate when flying, and going through security.

The croc cases posted by sarahfar are tempting, beautiful.

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Valaccar/P1020776.jpg

Spending time deciding which leather would best go with a particular pen, is one of the favourite parts of my morning. If only I could decide which pen to take with me :P

fpn_1370638305__dscf9618_zps893b2b35.jpg

Pavoni.