Rotring 600 Fountain Pen- How Much Is It Worth?

AndrewR

How much is My Rotring 600 Fountain Pen worth? It rights in great condition and does show signs of wear, it is a Hexagonal F nib Black 600 Series.

Thank you,

-Andy

post-96959-0-91526500-1356922978.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flight878

• attika89

• mhphoto

• Doukevin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much is My Rotring 600 Fountain Pen worth? It rights in great condition and does show signs of wear, it is a Hexagonal F nib Black 600 Series.

Thank you,

-Andy

I sold mine a few years ago, along with a rare matching pencil with the retractable lead tube for $125.

I think I didn't ask enough.....

the Danitrio Fellowship

Hi,

As I can see, you've listed it on ebay.

I would say it is about right compared to the (sometimes insane) prices on ebay.

I might lower it a bit if it was me (converter, box?), but definitely keep the $150 if you are not in a hurry.

:W2FPN:

Edited by attika89

I actually noticed your pen on eBay this morning! I've been hunting around for a silver one, I've already got the black knurly. (:

Good luck selling!

Prices seem to be going up and up and up and up... Rotring officially re-released the 600 pencil into the European market and can be found on its website. The pencil bodies have the full red inscription from the original, first-generation versions, but with the inner tubing of the current Japanese production.

Hopefully they follow suit with the FP, ballpoint complement to the pencil, rollerball and the Trio multi-pen. They can even throw in the knurled letter-opener and keychain they offered in those 600 gift sets.

There is a tide in the affairs of men.

Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.

-- Marcus Junius Brutus

• 4 months later...

I actually noticed your pen on eBay this morning! I've been hunting around for a silver one, I've already got the black knurly. (:

Good luck selling!

Hi, I have a silver Rotoring 600 fp for sale, I had it valued, I was told not to take any less than £150...$227.

Im in the UK.

I have a silver and a black pen (not fp) & pencil set that I will be posting for sale shortly. Would like to get an idea of what those might sell for.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

They've been soaring in price lately, no idea why, it used to be that you could get one for under 200 comfortably, now you would be lucky to get one under 300, and they are usually just above that mark.

That being said... hmmm I've been looking for one of these for a while lol

My two best writers.

http://s2.postimg.org/v3a1772ft/M1000_Black_L_R.jpg..........http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1217/85960889.png

.........I call this one Günter. ......... I call this one Michael Clarke Duncan.