Waterman Concorde

deltree

Grandfather's waterman concorde in not such a nice condition but the nib itself is great, dipped it and tried it and iv used quite a few fountain pens in my life this just surpassed all my experiences. Father had used this very pen and testified he had tried nothing as smooth, when he bought a waterman in later years under the impression a waterman would be a waterman. He thought a waterman hemisphere would do...that (bleep) isn't 25% as good as this!

As you guys can spot in the photos attached there's a crack and I can assume this keeps happening with this pen...I don't think the nib can be removed and neither the feed please correct me if I am wrong. Solutions in my view are as follows:

Repairs

or placement of the nib in a custom nib section (does such a thing exist?)

Also don't have a cap for this, the original cap is right now on ebay for 28 bucks worthless till the pen can be brought back to life.

This thing easily touches 80-100 on ebay and it's a excellent writer well suited to the price I don't want it to go to waste. Please help!

post-49918-0-47167900-1300566786.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kubalai

• deltree

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have the exact same crack. Sent to Penfriend for repair they said it may be too big to repair and are trying to source a new section.

Sincerest Regards

Kubalai

“We are civilized people. We do not have to conduct ourselves like a slob."