Ohio State University Cross Medalist Pen

TrilogyPens

I have decided to remove this post because I obviously have broken some rules and need to learn more before I attempt to discuss pens in this forum. Thanks.

(I have a Cross Medalist 3302 ball-point pen with an "Ohio State University 1870" emblem that is new in the original box. This is not the average one found on the Buckeye website. It was given to my father when he was given an honorary degree - look at the pictures. I want someone to have it that appreciates it.

"The Classic Century Medalist Ballpoint Pen is the stylish combination of polished chrome and 23 karat gold plated appointments that makes the Classic Century ball-point pen a writing instrument that reflects its owner's good taste.

- Elegant, slim design

- Patented propel-repel ball pen mechanism

- Cross trademark conical tip

- Lifetime mechanical guarantee

- Gift Boxed)

post-47609-007851800 1281909241.jpg

post-47609-021711000 1281909251.jpg

Edited by TrilogyPens

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ted H

• elysee

• dval

• TrilogyPens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear,

For sales you should use the appropriate forum ("For Sale: Pens, inks, etc."). Also the price you're asking is extremely high. A new Classic Century BP medalist costs at most US$40. The fact that it is used and has this emblem only reduces its price...

Cross Century II F: Pelikan BB + a bit of Quink BB

Rotring Freeway M: Pelikan BB + a bit of Quink BB

You need to read the Marketplace Guidelines. These guidelines include the statement "a member must have at least 30 posts and be registered for 30 days before they can post sales in the Marketplace." The For Sale: Pens, inks, etc. forum is the place to post "for sale" listings and not the other forums.

dval is correct that you have over-priced your pen: a used, scratched, worn Cross Century Medalist with an emblem is not worth $100, not even brand new.