The Godfather THINK Limited Edition pen, pre-order now!

La Couronne du Comte

http://www.lacouronneducomte.nl/images/godfather_en.jpg

"Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking." -Don Corleone

La Couronne du Comte is proud to be able to offer these wonderful THINK writing instruments.
Each pen pays its respects to one of the most influential and ubiquitous films of American Cinema, The Godfather included an all-star cast and epic story culminated in one of the most popular dramatic experiences in the history of film.

The pens have wonderful barrels of the best Italian resin with silver pinstripes. The logo of the movie, complete with iconic puppet hand, is beautifully reproduced: the word mark "The Godfather" can be found on the band and the puppet hand is featured on the clip!

There will be made 888 fountain pens (medium nib and cartridge/converter filled) and 888 rollerballs.
Please note that this already "cult" pen will sell out very quickly. Please pre-order this pen now, so you won't get disappointed.
Deliveries will start by the end of August.

Click here to be redirected to the pens in our web store.

About us:
La Couronne du Comte is a professional dealer of deluxe writing instruments, leather ware and accessories based in the Netherlands, Europe. We specialize in the best products avaialable and aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. We ship world-wide and accept a broad range of (international) payment methods.
Special wishes? Don´t hesitate to contact us: we will try to help in every way we can! Edited by La Couronne du Comte

La Couronne du Comte is specialized in selling luxurious, stylish and functional writing instruments, leather ware and accessories. Our main focus is on fountain pens and we sell them of various brands, from small prices to highly exclusive editions.

La Couronne du Comte - www.lacouronneducomte.nl

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• La Couronne du Comte

• Readymade

• rogerb

• jpr

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do refuse, you'll be sleeping with the fishes :D

So, rush to our web store :ltcapd:

La Couronne du Comte is specialized in selling luxurious, stylish and functional writing instruments, leather ware and accessories. Our main focus is on fountain pens and we sell them of various brands, from small prices to highly exclusive editions.

I didn't see any prices?

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

I didn't see any prices?

In our web store prices can be found of The Godfather fountain pen (EUR 295 incl. VAT) and rollerball (EUR 275 incl. VAT).

I wonder why other companies didn't think of this first. (no pun intended). I have the Hendrix from this company and it is, surprisingly good. It's rather pedestrian, but I like it. It's no MB Poe. I'd liked to have seen what the big names would have done with this concept in a pen!!!!!!

Thanks

You don't want to wake up with a horse's head in your bed, do ya???? :gaah: :ph34r: :yikes:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

You don't want to wake up with a horse's head in your bed, do ya???? :gaah: :ph34r: :yikes:

'I am not a magician'

"............. society imposes insults that must be borne, comforted by the knowledge that in this world there comes a time when the most humble of men, if he keeps his eyes open, can take his revenge upon the most powerful."

====== Don Corleone