• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greenie

• TMLee

• TMac

• Linck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was staring at the coronet for a few minutes, it is just so beautiful. Is it functional, because I heard it is very hard to restore coronet.

Thanks for the photos btw, I love it!!!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

The Coronet is functional. It is fantastic with a great feeling in the hand. This one has a manifold nib, which seems to suit the pen well.

I restored it myself. It is difficult to restore. Very unusual design. Study hard before you try! In fact, this is my second attempt. Let's just say that the first one went badly :bawl: . Actually, the mishap with the first was due to wrong advice in Da Book! I am still waiting for Wahlnut to see what he can do with it.... (Hint Hint, Syd.... Any update?)

http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1198517343p2/9810.jpg“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

Albert Einstein

Very nice and thanks for sharing! I've got a few Skylines and Oxfords and I think the Skylines are one of the most elegent and yet pure 50's design pens. The Oxfords have great plastics - I love restoring them - very easy and great looking when they are done.