Mont Blanc Pen Boxes With Service Guide & Outer Sleeve

mosh_2k7

Hi

Ive got avaliable for sale 20 genuine & authentic Mont Blanc standard pen boxes with service guide (unstamped) with outer sleeve. These will hold any montblanc pen including the 149. Ive decided to ship worldwide. Price is: £12.50 per box with free shipping in the uk. For international buyers, please either sent me a PM or a email stating the quantity of boxes required and your location, so that i can calculate the correct postage cost for your country. Any questions please feel free to ask. My email is: mosh_2k7@yahoo.com

See pictures below

Thank you

Mohsin B)

post-43028-0-87400400-1299611597.jpg

post-43028-0-84952600-1299611620.jpg

Edited by mosh_2k7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mosh_2k7

• Sarrelangue

• northlodge

• thoppen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I brought these pen boxes in a bulk lot from a online seller a few months ago. I brought the boxes because i had several montblanc pens without boxes that i was going to sell. The boxes all originally came from germany. Hope this helps. Thanks

thoppen - Dont worry I`ll find the price out for shipping to the netherlands tomorrow.

10 boxes remaining :vbg:

You can find the cost of international shipping below. I didnt realise but the cost of shipping these pen boxes abroad is very very expensive. Each box weighs approx 230g. The cost of shipping to international destinations below include both the actual shipping cost, and cost of packaging material. I have undercharged the cost of shipping to my recent buyers, so the new prices are as the following for all new purchases:

United Kingdom buyers - Free shipping by 2nd class mail

Europe - 1 box is £3.50, 2 box is £6.50, 3 box is £9

Rest of the world - 1 box is £4, 2 box is £7.50, 3 boxes is £10

Thank you

Just a bump for this, as it was temporarily hidden by the mods while they ascertained whether the boxes were indeed genuine. It has all been sorted out now and I am one of the satisfied customers who has already received their box.

"Truth can never be told, so as to be understood, and not be believ'd." (Wiiliam Blake)

Visit my review: Thirty Pens in Thirty Days

Just a bump for this, as it was temporarily hidden by the mods while they ascertained whether the boxes were indeed genuine. It has all been sorted out now and I am one of the satisfied customers who has already received their box.

Thank you. B) Glad to hear that everything has been sorted out now! yipeeeee :vbg:

PM sent for three boxes

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm216/SCDCarter/TheDanitrioFellowship-1.jpg
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence

Box has arrived. Thank you!

Wow that was quick! Cant believe you already recieved it. :thumbup:

Thanks for letting me know.